Flying Tigers R/C Club Inc.
1443 McKnight Rd, Scranton SC
Larks RC - 18th Annual Float Fly
- Date: October 11, 2014
- Time: 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
- Location: Rawls Point on Lake Murray, Gilbert, SC
- Contact: Paul Bergstrand
- Phone: 803.582.8298
- Email: email@example.com
- Our 18th year, this event has grown from less than a dozen people to over 60 pilots and another 100+ spectators.
- On the banks of Lake Murray with over 1200 feet of shore line, and a 2 mile long runway, awesome views!
- Bring the entire family for a wonderful setting, great food, RC flying, RC boating, fishing, and just plain relaxing.
- Pilots meeting at 9am, raffle at 1pm.
- You may come in Friday afternoon and camp (primitive, no hook ups).
- Even hand launch small electrics and land them on the grass, helis too.
- Pilot fee includes lunch, additional lunches may be purchased.
- 2.4ghz only to fly, surface crafts; boaters and cars/trucks must work out frequencies on their own.
- Must have AMA to fly!
Forms for Downloading
Pepsi is the Official Drink of Flying Tigers
This website is sponsored by
CJ'S Hobby Shop, Lake City, SC.
Lake City, South Carolina
Copyright 2013 Flying Tigers RC — Contact Webmaster
Airport ID SC60